New for 2023!
We are thrilled to be co-locating with the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo (PSP/Deck Expo) this year! Because of the co-location, registration for the World Aquatic Health Conference (WAHC) will be done through the PSP/Deck Expo website. This gives you the opportunity to take advantage of additional events and education offered at PSP/Deck Expo.
WAHC Registration Pricing
- PHTA Member: $499
- Non-member: $799
- PHTA CPO Instructor: $399 (use code WAHCCPOINST when filling out the registration form)
- PHTA Instructor Applicant (those attending the PHTA Instructor Assessment School November 11-13): $399 (use code WAHCNEWINST when filling out the registration form)
- WAHC Speaker: Complimentary. Please see your WAHC speaker contract for discount code.
What Does WAHC Registration Include?
- Access to all WAHC education sessions
- One (1) complimentary ticket to the CPO 50th Anniversary Luncheon on November 13. Additional tickets may be purchased for $75/each.
- Access to the WAHC tabletop exhibit hall
- Access to the PHTA Awards of Excellence Reception on November 12
- PSP/Deck Expo Pass (includes access to Expo Keynote, Expo Hall, and show floor education)
- Ability to purchase a ticket to PSP/Deck Expo Welcome Party ($45)